Professional content services.
Helping marketing agencies, business owners, and bloggers attract, convert, and delight readers with superior copy
Content Creation - $75/hour
In short, if your medium has words, I can be of service. Whether you need an in-depth consumer guide or a 300-word blog post, it's all writing.
Types of search-engine-optimized content I've created include:
- Business website copy and messaging, including employee bios, product descriptions, company mission statements and histories, etc.
- Blog posts and listicles
- Feature-length (1500- to 7000-word) articles and guides
- Single- and multi-page promotional tourism articles
To aid in the process of creating content, clients routinely request the following services:
- conducting phone interviews
- participating in meetings via phone or Skype
- conducting audits of existing content
- undergoing basic training in the use of an in-house CMS
Editing - $60/hour
Content that's riddled with writing mistakes risks losing the reader's trust and attention. In fact, just one glaring error can turn off customers for good.
When you hire me as an editor, I will edit for:
- AP style
- grammar, punctuation, and syntax (as you see, I prefer the Oxford comma, but the customer is always right)
- word usage and best word choice
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- readability and "natural" language
- factual errors
- functionality of links
- formatting consistency